Trip Report Humpbacks in Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just spent a week at Diamante in CSL. Dozens of humpback whales in our front yard. There were so many that spotting the spouts became ho hum...then I saw one breach. My friend got his drone into action and...

Beautiful. Drones opened up another level of photographic and videographic opportunity; amazing what people get footage of. Did you go to see the whales, or was that just a fringe benefit?

Beautiful. Drones opened up another level of photographic and videographic opportunity; amazing what people get footage of. Did you go to see the whales, or was that just a fringe benefit?

Only got one dive in during my week there. With sea lions no less. But…SWMBO said that this was not a dive trip. So that was that. Yes, we went whale watching a few times. It’s a wonderful place to vacation.

Absolutely fantastic! Cabo just got put on our list of possible destinations for next February. Thanks so much for sharing!

Erik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom