Humpback video from tonga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What an amazing experience that must have been for you and your family!

hi, i checked the link, This is a password protected video on Vimeo , but it says that "this is a password protected video"...? that is very strange. why would anyone put a password on a short home-video?
anyway, can u pls post te password here?

Undoubtedly a great experience. I'm waiting for one of my college classmates to be elected as a representative and then selected as prime minister of Tonga before I head down there!

hi, i checked the link, This is a password protected video on Vimeo , but it says that "this is a password protected video"...? that is very strange. why would anyone put a password on a short home-video?
anyway, can u pls post te password here?

I got the same message.....and I was looking forward to watching the video. Oh well, maybe someone will correct the link or post that password.

Steve i just checked the vimeo page no error i can only guess that the error is in your cache try emptying your cache or use another browser sorry for the trouble i just posted another message with new videos let me know if that worked for you all, the best

Like I said, once I embedded it it worked (and is is also easier for everybody to see). I am very jealous of your experience. If my son and I could do that someday, I would love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom