HP 119 or 130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone local have either a 119 or 130 that they'd consider offloading? If so shoot me the details of what you got and lets try and work something out..

I don't know if you are looking for HP or LP. I have 2 HP 120's that I have been thinking of selling. They both have OMS DIN 300 Bar H-valves on them, both are O2 cleaned for Nitrox, but both need to be hydro'd. I also have the bands to make them doubles if that is something you are considering in the future, all you would need is the isolator to make that happen. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.. but I'm really looking for a HP 119 or 130 with a pro valve so I can swap between din and yoke.

I have a PST HP 119 that has a DIN, but I don't have a yoke insert. You can find those anywhere cheap. Only used for Lake diving, and well taken care of. Purchased new in 2004. Current hydro was done in June 2010. VIP was done in November 2011. O2 cleaned. The tank and valve are in like new condition. I can supply pics if needed.

I can give you a firm price of $250, but you would need to cover shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom