How's the Viz at CSSP recently??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba:
Thanks for the info, Willie. People are saying that CSSP is clearing up. I am glad to hear that as I plan a few more trips there before the year is up. I will post as the times come so that others can join in on the fun that always follows hardcore divers. :)

I see that you are hitting Cozumel soon?? I just got back from my first trip there and my first ocean dives. You will absolutely love it!! Everyone said that I wouldn't want to jump in a lake again, but I still have the fever. :) However, I have already planned for another Cozumel trip and a liveaboard as well. I cannot get enough. :) Who are you diving with while you are there?

I am going on my first ocean trip with 32 people organized by our LDS, Lake Air Scuba.

http://www.lakeairscuba.com/default.asp

I just got my tickets this evening when I went by the dive shop. The trip looks like it is arranged by Adventure Tours of Milwaukee, WI. I dont know who is handling the diving except that it is Marteen. The owner of the LDS has been working with him for many years.

Really looking forward to it. All four of the people from my OW class are in the group, including my twin brother. I cant imagine not wanting to dive except in the best of conditions.

When I went to CSSP the first time, vis was about 10-12', and I loved it. It was the clearest water I had been in at the time. I am in withdrawal because I havent been underwater for 12 days. :)

BTW, I got my C-card today as well.

Willie

Congrats on getting your C card! I just got my AOW and it only gets more exciting!! Good luck to you and have a blast in Cozumel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom