How's the Viz at CSSP recently??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A new dive buddy and I are venturing down to CSSP and meeting up with another dive buddy. She has never dove there before and I was wondering if the visibility was still bad there due to the algae? I would appreciate any information that I could get!! Thanks so much.

galscuba:
A new dive buddy and I are venturing down to CSSP and meeting up with another dive buddy. She has never dove there before and I was wondering if the visibility was still bad there due to the algae? I would appreciate any information that I could get!! Thanks so much.

Hey there! Finally tracked you down. I have some pics up from Cozumel last week if you and your side kick are interested. Tony is going to email me his when ever he gets back.

You guys missed a rather exciting, scared the crap out of Allison even, dive the day after you left. I will do a trip report over in the Cozumel forum soon and fill in the details.

Good to see you all made it home ok,

The Big "P" :D

http://photos.yahoo.com/frasure711

The vis has been very poor the past few weeks....1-6ft. tops.

Hey you! I'd love to have some of those pics and I'll send you some of mine! I have a great one of you on the boat. Those sharks were so cool--I'm glad I ended up with the group I was with! I'm looking forward to reading your report!

Angie

Lol it is Scuba with alison post central ... Was really nice meeting and diving with you 3

Wifey and I are trying to go back end of October Alison saw and swam with 2 dolphins on our last day there

Miike

It was great to hear from you! I am anxious to hear what happened on that dive. I am going back in March. We will be diving our hearts out!! I would love to get the pictures that you have, and Tony's, too. He had that great camera, so I am sure his will be awesome. I got some pretty good ones, too, with my first real attempt at underwater photography. I am going to be buying me a nice underwater digital next week. Alison didn't tell me about the exciting dive the day after we left. I will have to hear about this!

Have you dove any of the sites in Kentucky? I am going home for Thanksgiving and have a dive buddy who might be joining me. I hear there is a good spot in Hopkinsville. This is only a half hour from my parents' house, so I thought I might have to give it a try. Anyways, it was good to hear from you! Keep in touch, and I'll catch ya later!

P.S. You are not a Big "P". HA!!!!!

HeyMikey:
Lol it is Scuba with alison post central ... Was really nice meeting and diving with you 3

Wifey and I are trying to go back end of October Alison saw and swam with 2 dolphins on our last day there

Miike

Mike and Laura!! Glad you guys made it home safely! I had a great many dives with you two! Troy and I are going to Cozumel in March, so if you guys want to have fun, that would be the time to go! HA! I can guarantee you that we are so mean to each other. We are constantly making rude comments and trying to "out-do" each other, all in good fun, of course. This trip will be one that I am sure to remember!

I am a dolphin fanatic...As a matter of fact, my entire living room is full of dolphin figurines. I am so jealous that I missed that one. Maybe I will give Alison my dolphin order next time. She is amazing in that she finds everything you ask for! I loved diving with her. I am convinced that I am doing devil's throat next time. I didn't want to push it, but I should be prepared next time.

You guys keep in touch! I will see ya around the 'board!

galscuba:
Mike and Laura!! Glad you guys made it home safely! I had a great many dives with you two! Troy and I are going to Cozumel in March, so if you guys want to have fun, that would be the time to go! HA! I can guarantee you that we are so mean to each other. We are constantly making rude comments and trying to "out-do" each other, all in good fun, of course. This trip will be one that I am sure to remember!

I am a dolphin fanatic...As a matter of fact, my entire living room is full of dolphin figurines. I am so jealous that I missed that one. Maybe I will give Alison my dolphin order next time. She is amazing in that she finds everything you ask for! I loved diving with her. I am convinced that I am doing devil's throat next time. I didn't want to push it, but I should be prepared next time.

You guys keep in touch! I will see ya around the 'board!

We will have to try and make it for you and Troy that will be a hoot to watch :) The dive that Scott was talking about was a wild!!! wild ride Was a pleasure to dive with you Laura and I will bre more than happy to dive with you anytime....Are you coimng to CSSp on Sat or Friday??? we might be able to come on Friday but not sat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom