Howdy from Kalispell Montana, 3,500 ft above Sea Level

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Titude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

I'm taking my OW check dives in Belize in 2 weeks and I can't wait!

I've already bought my own gear, of course after I read a zillion posts here :D

If any one wants to do some Altitude diving, give me a shout. Not only can you get a dive in , we can go to the Glacier National Park, Logan Pass 6,500 above Sea Level.

Well, Cheers!

Welcome to the board and good luck with your check out dives!!

Welcome,,,know you must be excited and Belize will not disappoint you.....let us know about your trip when you get back..good luck and great diving!

Greetings... I hear Belize is very nice. I've a co-worker living in Whitefish and he's mentioned getting certified... Ya never know.

welcome to the board. I was in Whitefish last year skiing Big Mtn (then a rd trip up to Fernie in BC). I did wonder about all the lakes up there for diving. Enjoy Belize and let us know how everything went!

Now that is a beautiful place. I was there several years back, stayed in a cabin directly below the National Forest. Whitetail Deer, Black bear...all came up in the backyard; every morning and every evening.

I have to say though...now that I am diving. Rather be in the water....I guess everything has its place.

Welcome to SB and good luck with your OW check dives !
Come back and share with us how it was.....

Any way, ENJOY :)

Hi All,

I'm taking my OW check dives in Belize in 2 weeks and I can't wait!

I've already bought my own gear, of course after I read a zillion posts here :D

If any one wants to do some Altitude diving, give me a shout. Not only can you get a dive in , we can go to the Glacier National Park, Logan Pass 6,500 above Sea Level.

Well, Cheers!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

You may already know this from your LDS (Local Dive Shop) but altitude diving has different constraints than that of ocean diving. Before you dive at Glacier, please make yourself aware of them.

BTW, how warm does the water get during the summer? How is the viz of the water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom