Howdy Folks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CraigAClark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My wife googled my name (Craig Clark) and this board came up in the search. This is actually pretty amusing to find another "Craig Clark" that is involved in recreational diving. I am not he! LOL I have been diving since I was 11 (50 now). My oldest brother taught me. I went to college for commercial diving and have an AS in U/W Technology. I am a retired PADI OWSI, teaching for 12 years during the '80's and early '90's and reaching the level of IDC Staff Instructor.

I'm still involved in recreational diving as a career, building breathing gas production systems. We build air, nitrox and oxygen production equipment for the yachting industry. Most of our client's vessels are in the 70+ meter range.

Craig

Thank you for the welcome! I'm sorry that I haven't visited Aus. :( I've come close, NZ. My visit would be two fold though, diving and herping. My other hobby is herps. I keep and breed Corallus caninus, commonly called emerald tree boas.

Craig

I've added you to the I2I forum, Craig. Welcome to ScubaBoard! :wavey:

You'll find the "other" Craig Clarke's views on this board somewhat... controversial :)

Welcome to SB.

Hey, welcome to ScubaBoard youngster!

Welcome to the board! Looking forward to your input around here :D Make yourself at home!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom