Howdieeeeee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northen diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I thought I would post a intro before I replied to your fourms.

I currently live in Ohio. I was raised in Ft. Lauderdale and spent a couple of years in Hawaii and Texas. I dove in Ohau and the Big Island and dove in Belton lake in Texas and in the Gulf. I am currently diving a few local quarry's in Ohio and started diving lake Erie a few years ago. It is getting better as the years go by. I got Ice ceritified several years ago and I really enjoy the winter diving more than the summer now. My wife and three kids are all OW certified and my son just got Ice certified last year and he is my new winter dive buddy.
I am also invovled in rock climbing and received my AMGA certification and am guiding part time now also. I also compete in mini triathons and durathons. I look forward from learning from some of ya'll.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying that cold water up there - ill stick with the warm water down here! There's a lot to learn here so dont be shy :D

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-35311.png

Do we need to get your an Inst badge...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. Enjoy the forums.

Back
Top Bottom