How you are and how you want to be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Time for some self-reflection.

On the internet, people tend to act how they would like to be. The reality, however, can be quite different.

In my case, I *think* I come across as being serious and conscientious. My kids, however, told me tonight that they think I'm like the geeky brother "Spensor" from ICarly.....

I mean O.... M.... G....

R..

What TV channels do you have I don't :D

You don't get ICarly? It's all based around "Megan" from "Drake and Josh" .... really amusing and great fun to watch with the kids.

R..

Must be a US series,never seen or heard of it :D

Yeah it's American but we get it in Rotterdam. You must live in the middle of nowhere like Zoetermeer.... :D

R..

Nope even smaller.

Leidschendam.:D

Told you .... :)

You see... I don't want to sound mean but in Leidschendam there just aren't very many people who would understand American sit-coms.... it would be a waste of send time.

But I bet you get re-runs of "blik op de weg".... :D

R..

You guys sure got off topic fast! Wow! Well, I haven't seen that show or heard of it either. Anywayyyyyyyy..........getting back to the OP who has now hijacked his own thread, are people on internet as they are in real life? It's one heck of a question! I would like to think we are all a bit more laid back in real life. I've been told I don't have much of a sense of humor in real life and that I'm very strict and self disciplined. I also have a tendency to get really pissed off with small things and to be really calm when there are real problems.

Told you .... :)

You see... I don't want to sound mean but in Leidschendam there just aren't very many people who would understand American sit-coms.... it would be a waste of send time.

But I bet you get re-runs of "blik op de weg".... :D

R..

Heck give me anything BUT blik op de weg.:rofl3:

You guys sure got off topic fast! Wow! Well, I haven't seen that show or heard of it either. Anywayyyyyyyy..........getting back to the OP who has now hijacked his own thread, are people on internet as they are in real life? It's one heck of a question! I would like to think we are all a bit more laid back in real life. I've been told I don't have much of a sense of humor in real life and that I'm very strict and self disciplined. I also have a tendency to get really pissed off with small things and to be really calm when there are real problems.

Ok you're right,OP is a hiyacker.:confused:
As to the OP's topic.... some say I'm a nut case.:shakehead:
We had a very nice Mod meeting a couple of weeks ago,and a very nice/loving Mod told me I was a nut case.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
So I must be who I pretend to be.:rofl3:

Happy now.:D

Back to off topic.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom