How upset would you be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Annemf:
Wait a minute, Jeff and Walter. 7 of 16 hours of scheduled class/pool time was cancelled.

Darlin', the total he had scheduled is less than adequate. Most folks need about 16 hours of pool time alone to be ready to head for open water. I always scheduled 16 hours of class room AND 16 hours of pool. Some are faster learners and got through the program early, others have problems and need more time. When I learned to dive, I zoomed through the classroom portion, but needed extra work in the water. I could not have learned to dive if I'd been expected to do it with less than 16 hours in the pool. The fact that you were able to get as far as you did with only 3 hours in the pool impresses me no end.

jefffalcone:
I have to admit also that I chose the course that was geographically most convenient for her.

That shouldn't matter at all...I think its time to set up some sort of diving boot camp to get your certification. My instructor was ex royal air force...we got things done and we did them right. If we didn't get something he went over it until we got it down.

whoa! thats your mom......id be infuriated. sounds like that instructor is just the move em along, who ares kinda guy. what agency was he with? id demand a refund, or at least compensation, then report him to the agency. they way he did her, and apparently the rest of the class, was total BS.

BeachJunkie:
AXL72, After re-reading what I wrote I understand how you came to the conclusion that your did. Thats why I re-explained it. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

ohhh....scubaboard rule number 1...never apologize to me (AXL).

I am a total boootyhole, and proud of it.

cheers mate...and don't be bashful about telling me to go f-*k off:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom