how to view history log while freediving: suunto zoop novo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

espadin

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, in freedive mode , i can see the zoop records the number of dives , e.g. 12, and activating the history log by pressing select shows the history log,
which shows the deepest dive/ longest dive of the day.
But how do you go back and forth though the 12 dives in the log? I tried long pressing up and down, and mode, but that didnt get there either.

thanks

Use the MODE button to go to the MEM (Memory) page. It will show either LOGBOOK or HISTORY. If it is on LOGBOOK, just wait a second or 2 and it will go into the logbook. If it is showing HISTORY, use the UP or DOWN button to change it. But you have to be quick or you'll have to press the Mode button again. Once you get into the LOGBOOK function, just use the DOWN button to move backwards in the logbook and UP to move forward in it.

yes.
your very right. you have to be quick. not very intuitive. my previous watch was a zoop so I thought I wouldn't get stuck figuring out usage. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom