Suunto Zoop alarm and dont shut down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,
I have a general question that i cant find answer and would like your feedback.
I dove 29th Jan and my Suunto Zoop (the older model) started showing the information presented in the picture (PO2 2.4, Asc Time blinking, dive time 999) and dont shut itself off. I tryed to connect to Suunto DM5 on a W10 pc but it wont connect so i cant track the problem in the computer aswell.
I tried to press all the buttons but they dont work (and are really tough to press)...

Have anyone have the same problem and know how to solve it?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• suunto zoop.jpeg
    suunto zoop.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
Mine did this once. I gave it a good fresh water rinse and dried it with a hair dryer, then I replaced the battery.
It works fine now.
I have always found the buttons hard to press, but I have long fingernails that get in the way.
:)

Mine did this once. I gave it a good fresh water rinse and dried it with a hair dryer, then I replaced the battery.
It works fine now.
I have always found the buttons hard to press, but I have long fingernails that get in the way.
:)
Tried it but i need only to change the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom