How to make sunset photos "pop" with Photoshop Elements?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone tell me anyways to make sunset photos "pop" even more with Photoshop Elements? I'd like to be able to get some more reds, pinks, and oranges if possible. THanks!!

The best way I learned, and am still learning, is to play with it! Go into the levels and play with each color channel.

KidK9:
Can anyone tell me anyways to make sunset photos "pop" even more with Photoshop Elements? I'd like to be able to get some more reds, pinks, and oranges if possible. THanks!!

Play play play!

Use the saturation and the levels (RGB - won't change individual colours...to do that us the Red, Green & Blue under RGB in the drop down menu).

Also check out the curves menu...

If you post one, we could use it as a demostration and others could have a little play with it then report what they did...I have had this done on several images and it is wildly helpful!

You guys are awesome. I'll post one this afternoon when I get back from my vet classes. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom