How to get your "buddies" attention?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a cheaper solution: "If you ever pull that s*** again, I'm not diving with you anymore".

And my solution doesn't need any batteries.

flots.

I worded that poorly, in that I meant it could be a great tool or good tool, but never intended to say it was the greatest tool. I need to proofread better. My apologies.

I've been diving solo (proper equipment, training, experience) for some time now and actually have quite a few more dives solo than with "buddies". I really don't like diving with others. I'm selfish and don't want to babysit, keep track of, be limited by, etc. etc. etc. I only dive with buddies when I have to - the exception is the Milfoil remediation team on Brant Lake - we work well together, but then we are doing a job not diving for pleasure. Experiences like this one simply reinforce my desire to dive solo.

Now a different picture is beginning to emerge on how that separation may have occurred, at least some of the underlying factors that were not evident in post #1.

Now a different picture is beginning to emerge on how that separation may have occurred, at least some of the underlying factors that were not evident in post #1.

Actually the "picture" is exactly as stated previously. When I'm diving with a "buddy" I expect to work together as a team. The fact that I'd rather dive solo doesn't enter into it. You sure do like to read into, and make unfounded assumptions. Snide tendancies, or just superior?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom