How to get more dives in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with Freefloat...you may have to go further, but what the heck, it's part of the fun. Bring a picnic, etc.

When I first started diving, I created dive opportunities by signing up for additional training: specialties, rescue, dm, etc. For starters, it's a great way to work on your skills and not develop nasty habits early on. For another, for sure you'll be diving (unless you take equipment specialty or something like that), and on top of that, meeting other people in the class...i.e. more people that might be interested in going diving. Chances are if they're taking additional training, they're keener to dive than just once or twice on vacation someplace with margaritas.

Happy diving!

PS What are you doing this weekend? People are diving all over the place from this board...I think I speak for all us when I say: COME ON OUT!! :)

Speaking of more diving have 4 divers plus myself lined up for a night dive tonight (4aug) in RI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom