How to get full warranties with Leisurepro's prices:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TostitoBandito

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I still see a lot of people ordering stuff from leisurepro even though they are not authorized dealers. I found an interesting way around this problem which I posted in the dive computer forum but I thought I'd drop it here as well. Scuba.com will match prices of even unauthorized dealers so you can get anything from them at leisurepro's prices. They are an authorized dealer for just about everything they sell so all your warranties are good. I just placed a large order with them and it turned out to even be a little cheaper than leisurepro because they don't gouge you on shipping (flat $14.95). If anyone is looking for gear, definitely check this out. Just call them up and tell them that you want to do a price match with stuff at leisurepro. Tell them what you want and once they confirm that your items are in stock at leisurepro at the prices you described (this happens within 24 hours of your order) your order will ship. I just thought I'd share this information with all of my fellow divers so others may have a better experience when buying gear. That's all.

TostitoBandito:
I still see a lot of people ordering stuff from leisurepro even though they are not authorized dealers. I found an interesting way around this problem which I posted in the dive computer forum but I thought I'd drop it here as well. Scuba.com will match prices of even unauthorized dealers so you can get anything from them at leisurepro's prices. They are an authorized dealer for just about everything they sell so all your warranties are good. I just placed a large order with them and it turned out to even be a little cheaper than leisurepro because they don't gouge you on shipping (flat $14.95). If anyone is looking for gear, definitely check this out. Just call them up and tell them that you want to do a price match with stuff at leisurepro. Tell them what you want and once they confirm that your items are in stock at leisurepro at the prices you described (this happens within 24 hours of your order) your order will ship. I just thought I'd share this information with all of my fellow divers so others may have a better experience when buying gear. That's all.

We've been doing that for a while... Good that Jim in Cal is jumping on board. (now if I could just get them to stop stealing graphics from my site! :slick: ) Keep in mind though... we can't ship items where the manufacturer does not allow it.... This is necessary to keep our authorized dealer status. You'll see a ScubaPro disclaimer right on our home page at ScubaToys.com that says even though we are an authorized dealer - we cannot ship ScubaPro goods... But most everything else is fair game....

scubatoys:
We've been doing that for a while... Good that Jim in Cal is jumping on board. (now if I could just get them to stop stealing graphics from my site! :slick: ) Keep in mind though... we can't ship items where the manufacturer does not allow it.... This is necessary to keep our authorized dealer status. You'll see a ScubaPro disclaimer right on our home page at ScubaToys.com that says even though we are an authorized dealer - we cannot ship ScubaPro goods... But most everything else is fair game....

Glad to hear it. I'll make sure and use you guys for my next purchase.

Hi ya Bandito:

Thanks for the info about scuba.com.
I usually buy alot of my dive gear from leisurepro. I'll definently check out the $ next time i need something.

cheers.... sam

The only thing we ask when matching... is if we match the price - we've got to match everything...

For example, yesterday I had someone email me and say that we were $9.85 higher on a Henderson suit than them.... But with ours we are giving you a free wetsuit hanger, a free bottle of wetsuit shampoo, and free shipping. They wanted to know if I could match their price - and still get all the free stuff... So just so we keep it all fair - we can match anybody... And yes - full warranty... and no... no Scubapro...

Back
Top Bottom