Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They say once you go black,...:D

Can always try magic eraser? Idk, my wife uses that on white shoes, it works pretty amazing.

Magic Eraser is the first thing he tried and listed in his post.

And you thought that focus on reading comprehension in 7th grade was just for the nerds, didn’t you?

Magic Eraser is the first thing he tried and listed in his post.

And you thought that focus on reading comprehension in 7th grade was just for the nerds, didn’t you?

I have stated publicly an aptitude test would probably place me in the 6th grade.... so not not quite 7th yet if my math is correct:)

...and now I'll bow my head in shame as everyone now knows I just skimmed through the thread, lol...

Shoot, no shame in that, brother.

I got shame for days.

I wouldn’t even dare take an appet…attit…altit...well, one of those tests about my smarts.

We've had success using toluene on a rag to get rid of scuffs and stains on the white rk3s.

Hmm, Ive an older truck w whtie walls I use Bleach White on... Im curious if that would be too aggressive on the rubber compound here...
I've used Black Magic Bleche White on mine. With a bit of brushing it works well on grime and general whitening though not so well with rust. A little clr brushed onto a rust spot eliminates those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom