How to attach Part A to Part B ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Um, loc-line is loc-line is loc-line. It started life as coolant conduit for lathes and milling machines, and now can be found extremely inexpensively in any machining supply house (grainger etc.).

That said, the camera housing folks have made many custom adaptors and connectors for their gear, and many of these are indeed proprietary (i.e thing for brand X won't fit brand Y). This applies to adapters and many and fittings, but the loc-line is generic and only diameter really matters.

As for that ball mount, it's generic enough I 3d printed one for my Sola 1200. What I printed looks identical to what's in the OP's photo and probably is.
There is more than 1 manufacturer of flexible coolant piping systems. The FantaSea branded flex arm is not loc-line.

Thanks for the help and suggestions, but I didn't want to tie up more time in one little part. Soooo ... for $2.91 from the stainless fasteners at Ace Hardware ...

stainless.jpg

Done deal!

PS - Never said it had to look cool :wink:

Thanks for the help and suggestions, but I didn't want to tie up more time in one little part. Soooo ... for $2.91 from the stainless fasteners at Ace Hardware ...

View attachment 420282

Done deal!

PS - Never said it had to look cool :wink:
That's actually very functional! Good job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom