How old is a Calypso J regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nemrod & Luis

Why don't you move to California- where it all began - and we can set around in my den and reserch all these questions that are posted?

I would be delighted to have you as neighbors!

SDM

Hi Sam

Thanks for the invitation, I am honored, but I think I want to move back to the Caribbean were the water is warm… I hear that the water in California is not much warmer than here in Maine. :)

Are you going to Portage this year? I hope to see you there.

And here I am trying to convince my wife that she could survive a year on a sailboat when we quit working :rofl3: and you want me to move to California :wink:.

Nem

Nemrod

I lived on my sailboat for about five years (back in the late 80’s). It was great at the time, but I personally would not do it again. I just couldn’t down size my belongings (scuba, etc.) to anywhere near that level again. :rolleyes:

Good luck with that one.

IP lockup strong and holding steady. Test dive momentarily.

Might one of you ID her for me for interest sake? Of course 1st and 2nd may be of different vintages.

20180506_130244.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom