How much should I ask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomboyy

Carnival ride inspector
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have some equipment that I bought and am going to sell. I know nothing about Camera systems and need some input. I have done alittle research about prices and just thought I would ask for an opinion here.
I have for sale a

C-3040 Zoom camera in original box with usaul accessories including 3 cards 16mg,and 2 128mg

YS-90DX TTL DUAL Strobe- It comes with the arms and stuff to mount it to camera and cords and stuff

TETRA 3030 housing

The housing and strobe come with a Pelican 1540 hard case.

There is extra o-rings and some other things that look to me to be 2 extra arms? 2 of them never opened appears, and grease and little bellows and brush ( camera stuff )

what is a reasonable price or even good price ( think low)

I need to start this soon any help ?

I believe the YS 90 DX goes from between $270 and $600 pending on shops that like to rip off their customers and shops that like repeat customers.

although the camera is a bit older and short on megapixels, with correct use of white balance, the price could grab a bit more than expected

since housings alone can be as expensive or more than their actual specific camera, that sort of sweetens the pot ...

you may want to get some quality photos up of both the equipment and samples of what the camera has accomplished in the past

Thanks RonzoTheGreat. I checked the camera... works good and checked the Strobe works good. I didn't want to sell it before I checked to see it worked. I'd like to keep it .. but it's alittle over my head for my experiance right now. gonna get pics in the morning and post it... thanks to Masterof0 for the reply too.

there was somebody on here looking for a 3040 not too long ago- I'll see if i can find the post

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom