How much is this gear worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilseth0014

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Two Steel 100's High pressure tanks with a DIN valve.
And for a reg setup i have...
Sherwood maximus reg.
Sherwood minimus octo.
Sherwood first stage.
And the Inflater hose.

Also a diving knife.

All of the equipment hasnt been use to much maybe 3-5 dives. The stored. The tanks last byrdro says 96 so they need to be updated.

All in all im not sure how much to ask for all the equipment. The tanks new for one of them are 300 and that reg alone is also 300. so any help would be nice. Im trying to get it as little as possible. And also to put into account with will cost around 175 to get everything checked over and up to snuff.

i am going to be buying the equipment

Two Steel 100's High pressure tanks with a DIN valve.
And for a reg setup i have...
Sherwood maximus reg.
Sherwood minimus octo.
Sherwood first stage.
And the Inflater hose.

Also a diving knife.

All of the equipment hasnt been use to much maybe 3-5 dives. The stored. The tanks last byrdro says 96 so they need to be updated.

All in all im not sure how much to ask for all the equipment. The tanks new for one of them are 300 and that reg alone is also 300. so any help would be nice. Im trying to get it as little as possible. And also to put into account with will cost around 175 to get everything checked over and up to snuff.

How old is the stuff?

I wouldn't pay much for the tanks until they are Hydro'd. If it doesn't pass Hydro it is worth zero.

Regulator needs to be serviced.
Right now, I am at $50 for the reg - maybe. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom