How much did it cost you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing to see in here.

:wink:

RoyN:
Wow! Does the class include equipment fee and everything? Plus what do you do in a cave?

No equipment fee. You need to have your own. You could rent, but if you're putting that kind of investment into training, you should not only have your own gear, but also time underwater in that gear.

And, yeah, we pretty much just look at wet rocks! :D

Hey! That´s cool wet rocks to you! :D

scubafool:
Look at wet rocks.

HEY , you stole my line !!! :rofl3:
Oh wait , that's your line. I stole it from you. :wink:

Er , OK , I have to ask...
What's a drysuit? :rofl3:

Da Bean

P.S. I'm waiting to see if someone asks.
"OK , how much to get into SideMount" :confused:
Lets see , new/used Nomad/Armadillo or self-rigged Trans-pac etc.
Sidemount tanks
New Regs (or used regs) because I want to keep my other regs for backmount.

But hey , er , a Passion is a Passion , is it not?

Also , I feel SO BLESSED to live in Cave Country. I try not to take forgranted that to do a cave dive I can drive 15 minutes to Ginnie or 45 minutes to Peacock/Little River/Telford etc. I guess I DO understand why I don't do a lot of salt-water stuff. (sigh)

You kept you're backmount stuff? I made money when I went to sidemount. All that used "DIR approved" gear sells for almost as much as new.

jeandiver:
Also , I feel SO BLESSED to live in Cave Country. I try not to take forgranted that to do a cave dive I can drive 15 minutes to Ginnie or 45 minutes to Peacock/Little River/Telford etc.

Kiss my :mooner: , some of us have to drive 3.5 hours. I am envious.

Cheers :D

Mike

Mike Edmonston:
Kiss my :mooner: , some of us have to drive 3.5 hours. I am envious.

Cheers :D

Mike

3.5 hours. Muffin. Ah well, at least I found some caves to dive up here. Not crystal clear water, but I'll take it.

JimC:
3.5 hours. Muffin. Ah well, at least I found some caves to dive up here. Not crystal clear water, but I'll take it.

What's wrong, is the vis *only* 50 feet or something? How horrible you must be suffering!!! :10:

Comrade Stroke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom