How many UK divers?

UK Diver?

• Yes - clicky for a count

Votes: 50 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I'm stuck in lovely Reading for my sins but dive mainly off the Dorset coast as my brother and I have our own RIB (how decadent).

Have dived all round the world (as and when I can afford it!) and looking forward to Tenerife, yet again, in October. Hey ho.

... sorry a bit late for this one but I can definately confirm I am 100% british.

Ed.

I`m even later....but am english, british, and european. Very occasionally am considered to be human............

skubadidoo:
I`m even later....but am english, british, and european. Very occasionally am considered to be human............

I class myself as Welsh, get offended when called British and want to murder someone if they call me "European".

Im not often mistaken for being human though.

String:
I class myself as Welsh, get offended when called British and want to murder someone if they call me "European".

Im not often mistaken for being human though.[/QUOTE

I bet you're from North Wales?

Mrs Mares:
I bet you're from North Wales?

Eek no ! Im not a gog !

Back
Top Bottom