How many tanks do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*1 Steel 80
*Double Steel 104s

Looking for a decobottle...

2 Pressed Steel LP 104's (doubled up)
2 Pressed Steel E8-130's (singles w/ H-Valves)
1 Luxfer 100cf Aluminum (Used only for filling up tank on my paintball gun...)

Looking for some deco bottles for some classes this winter!

i have
1 pressed steel HP ( my favorite)
1 double steel 72
3 single steel 72

Too short for aluminum :)

Have 4:
Luxfer
2 AL63
2 AL50

The 50's are great for pool work small dives. They are sooo comfortable. We are turning the 63's into Nitrox.

1 PST HP 80
1 AL80 Nitrox
Looking for 3rd bigger tank...
should I go Farber LP98, E7-100, or E8-120? I rarely dive deeper than 140feet. Just got my new trilam drysuit, wants more weight and more air. I don't want any thing more than 120. Thanks.

I have one AL80 and my wife as one AL80. We hope to get two neutrally bouyant AL80 in the near future. We were thinking about two steel 100s, but they are too expensive for us right now.

None.

I own 2 wet suits, a dry suit, 3 regulators, 3 pairs fins, bc/w, lead, lights, camaras, and all other gear, mostly good stuff, and backup stuff i bought earlier before i knew...

but no tanks. tanks pretty expensive to buy and cheap to rent ($120 tank rents for $5 a day). They are heavy and a pain to fly with. They must always be serviced (filled) after use. The deterioate in storage (the hydro and VIP dates are always comming or gone). some dive boats i use prefeer or require you use their tanks.

They are available everywhere. they have a nationaly recognized inspection plan and are not complex. So i beg/borrow/trade or if all else fails RENT use of tanks. Might change if i started to do heliox or doubles...

Back
Top Bottom