Votes: 10 6.5%

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • more than 10

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • more than 20

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm supposed to take Ginko Biloba for my memory, but I always forget.

Vitamin I -- Ibuprofen!

I was taking 3 - one for blood pressure, and two to soften artery walls. I stopped taking the two as the side effects are really bad - heart palpitations, headaches, gastric stuff I don't even want to go into...... :11:
I'm off to see the doc as soon as - but those pills are a non starter. Claudation isn't so serious yet - I still managed to walk around no problem, climb a few hills, and dive 18 dives in 6 days in Thailand in the last couple of weeks with no real problems.

None . . .
. . . I guess I've just been blessed - so far!

the K

Hmmm, about 6, including 2 Aleve to help ease the aches for sleep. Diovan for BP, Occuvite, G&C, Omega 3.

And 5mg of Creatine monohydrate powder each morning, guess that add in another pill.

WOW!!! someone takes 20 pills a day??? That has got to be an Aprils fool joke. I just take Allegra this time of year , and an occaisional Motrin or pain pill for the Arthritis I get at times, when I work to much.

Numbers?

2 Allergy pills as I have for 50 yrs, 2 chloresterol - trying to take better care, 1 aspirin, 1 prostrate - the expensive one!

You 14 taking nothing. Take an aspirin will ya...?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom