How many of 13,000?

How many dives did you make in the past month?

• none

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • 1-5

Votes: 55 27.5%
  • 6-10

Votes: 56 28.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • more than 16

Votes: 54 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

19 in July but there's still tomorrow's mid-week dive day to go. As Tony said, the rains have kept us drier than normal this month.

I have made it out to our local spot here in the Dallas area (CSSP - Clear Springs Scuba Park) every weekend. The past two weekend I have camped out on Friday and did evening and night dives. Will be there tomorrow and probably this weekend as well. Doing all I can do to get wet:D

Did 10 dives this past weekend, 13 the weekend before, 11 the weekend before that. Usually do 10-20 dives/week in summer. Less during winter unless I'm in the tropics.

Dr. Bill

I was on a liveaboard, in the Coral Sea, and on the GBR, we also were in Hawaii (Big Island), and Maui. I guess that would be over 20 somewhere? I quit keeping a log book, I lost interest after 400 + hours, now I just say near 6-700 somewhere:D
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

I have to consider myself lucky...went on a liveaboard trip and it jacked my ratio up tremendously this month.

just starting my dive shop (quit former employer) so spending a lot of time with buying gear, working on the website, paperwork, yelling at my girlfriend (just kidding) etc. We haven't really "opened" but she & I both have former customers/friends etc and we've worked them in around our office work stuff. (She gets to sit in the office & try to pick out which font out of 87 jillion is best for our signs, etc while I go watch schools of barracuda...that's why I'm the boss! :D

You all make me jealous:(
Being land locked I don't get to dive near enough. @ trips a year to the tropics is all I get. Don't really have any desire to lake dive hear in OKlahoma.

Back
Top Bottom