How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Current reserve infantry member, i am on a Class B(full time) contract in CFB Borden fixing computers for Central Region Cadet Headquaters..

ya, with the infantry, rifleman, gunner, driver, mortarman, grenadeer, lots of fun toys.....i just want to fire that auto grenade launcher i hear our neighbours to the south have.......

Reserve gone active U.S. Coast Guard since 9/11

socaldiver:
4 years active, 6 years reserve.

Was in the "Gator" Navy during Nam. Actually made a couple of cruises with the Spiegel Grove, when it was still afloat, and now I have been on her underwater!!

That must have been a surreal(sp) experience. I was in HS-2 Helicopter anti-submarine warfare Squadron Two 78-82. They had H-3's and aboard the USS Ranger. They went to H-60's and since, the Ranger has been decomissioned. Would love to see that again. Man, I never thought I would grow old. lol.

Canadian Forces

Radio Operator
Lineman
Infantry Officer
Now working on my pilot.

J

^*^BATMAN^*^:
LMAO....speaking of component transfers.....

Yeah, Rad Op was a very very bad job. Loved lineman, did that for 9 years, went officer, wrecked my knee in the infantry, now waiting for pilot.

Quite the ride.

J

17 years and counting USN.

^*^BATMAN^*^:
LMAO....speaking of component transfers.....

Did my SLC in Borden about 12 years ago january. Longest winter of my life :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom