How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot:
I do believe it is lightbulb, since light and bulb are two seperate entities.

Since my background and experience is in mechanical engineering, I think we need the advice of someone in the electrical/electronics field. Maybe Shakazulu.

and don't forget at least 12 who check 'snopes' to make sure the light bulb was really burned out in the first place. :)

I think this has been posted before. Next time try using the search feature bofore posting something off topic like this :wink:

Really! Heres the link.

Robert Phillips:
I think this has been posted before. Next time try using the search feature bofore posting something off topic like this :wink:

Oh, definatley, and try a Google too....

goodknight411:
Oh, definatley, and try a Google too....

It's actually spelled 'definitely'. You're also only supposed to use three periods in an ellipses. By the way, I have used Google light bulbs and they are horrible. You should use Safeway light bulbs. When I was the CEO of Safeway, I personally ensured the premium quality of all our light bulbs, and ours are the only ones on the market that are safe for solo replacement. The inferior quality may cost less, but you have to pay a specialized technician for installation, and they are gray market, so they don't have a valid warranty.

I only use light bulbs to keep my tanks from rolling around in my trunk.
But...is an ommision.

mempilot:
I changed a light bulb once and it was a challenging endeavor. I almost fell off the ladder.

I had a light bulb go off in my head once, but that was a long time ago. It may have been above my head now that I think about it.

Make sure you dont change a lightbulb/light bulb without first donning thick soled rubber boots and thick gloves, and never never use a metal ladder :rofl:

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SAFETY GLASSES!! Geez I can't believe how stupid you people are!!

Forgot one item: 1 moderator to stop the thread. Why? because they can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom