• 150 +

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 200+

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • 400+

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,

How many dives did you make this year? Do not include pool dives or dives in less then 10'.

I made 76 real dives with a max depth of 159' and a median depth of 85'. Spent 58 hours on the bottom with an average runtime of 48 minutes this year

I made over 100, but not too far (I think..)

Couldn't tell you about max depths or average depths combined, or total bottom time. But they were all enjoyable.

Peace,
Greg

I pout 20+ but I made 47-- need more categories.

Probably 60 dives or so. Dmax of 189. My average BT is roughy 1 hour.

26-- got certified earlier this year been loving every second underwater :D

looking to get into instruction eventually :D

About 130 dives (still 8 more planned for the year). Max depth of 189'. My average dive is also around an hour.

395 dives.

Deepest, 330ft, longest 3.5 hours. Average time 35 mins (teaching...)

Dive #64 this afternoon. Would have been more, but I had to spend 2 months in Hong Kong this year.

Going to crush that next year - trip to Truk Lagoon in January - hoping to rack up nearly 30 dives on those 9 days.

It was an off year for me. I try and make at least 50 dives a year. Last year I got in 77. However, due to work and a trip to NC where we were blown our every day, I only got in 48 dives in 2010.

Dive #64 this afternoon. Would have been more, but I had to spend 2 months in Hong Kong this year.
So you can imagine how few I made, having spent 12 months (minus a long weekend here and there) in Hong Kong: about 30 dives. :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom