• 150 +

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 200+

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • 400+

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

82 dives since sept. up here-not including openwater check-outs
viz is better when the waters cooler
although 34*water and 15* air with a breeze yesterday was bitter....
gloves froze on suit before i could get them off!!!!!
have fun
yaeg

probably in the neighborhood of 30?
max depth this year was 215' I believe. the average dive is probably in the area of 2 hours.
if I had to guess I'd say the average depth this year ended up between 100' and say....140

I'm very grateful to have had a very good diving year in 2010. I got in 7 dive trips and 76 dives with a bottom time of 79:25, 63 minutes/dive. Dive max depths ranged from 38-134 feet.

I dived 3 times in Boynton/Jupiter and once each in Little Cayman, Cape Ann MA, Curacao, and Puerto Morelos MX. I finally made 500 dives and had my coldest dives at 47*

I'm looking forward to wonderful dive year in 2011 and wish all on SB a Happy New Year and great diving to come.

Best, Craig

I'm not real sure ... I lost some dives when my computer crapped out on me in July. But I've logged about 220 dives this year ... which is a pretty slow year for me.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Only 32 dives in 2010. One 3 day boat trip out of Santa Barbara and the rest local in Monterey Bay
or the North Coast.

Had my battery crap out before I could download earlier in the year but I would estimate somewhere in the 150-180 range. A week in Mexico, couple SoCal liveaboards and numerous local dives can add up.

I didn't dive as much this year as I would have liked, probably in the 30-40 dive range. Max 270, most between two and three hours.

36 this year, 12 in the Red Sea, the rest in the North Sea. Deepest 40m, longest 71mins

121 dives to date in 2010, there may be a few more this week. Max 140, (28 deep dives 90+ feet)
Also being so close to the Blue Heron Bridge this year, I also dove the most shallow dives (<20ft) in a year (40).

Fewer than previous years (spent more time in 2010 working for living instead of diving for a living), but higher in quality and variety. More personal fun dives this year than teaching dives with students. I tried new gear/activities too (spearfishig, caverns, doubles,...). And I got to meet and dive with lots more Scubaboarders :D.

Well, I didn't finish my BOW cert until Oct. 31, but I am at 26 dives right now with 4 or five scheduled for this week up to the 31st. There are also plans to be underwater at midnight on New Year's Eve. Max depth was 97' and total bottom time is right around 20 hours as of now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom