• 150 +

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 200+

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • 400+

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finished up yesterday in Jupiter, Fl I did 267 dives has a DM for the Blue Tang Dive Boat. My wife and I were able to dive Coz, Bahamas, So Carolina, Gulf of Mexico, Fla Keys, and numerous dives hunting in So Fla. We don't miss a weekend.

Made 385 dives in 2010. Had a week on a live aboard in the Turks and Caicos, a week in Utila, and most of the rest in Jupiter. Now that I'm retired, I expect I'll dive more in 2011. Have a trip planned for Bonaire in July, and whatever else may come up. Gotta love the life of a diver! :D:D

Not a great year for me! Had some odd medical issues early on that kept me out of the water until June, didn't get as many weekend dives as I hoped, or two dive days as the years prior... AND the weather didn't cooperate when I was in the Keys, so I got less than 30!!! sad!

Not a great year for me! Had some odd medical issues early on that kept me out of the water until June, didn't get as many weekend dives as I hoped, or two dive days as the years prior... AND the weather didn't cooperate when I was in the Keys, so I got less than 30!!! sad!

:depressed: Hope this year turns out to be better than 2010!! :grouphug:

I did 16 dives with a maximum depth of 22m (72ft) avg. depth of 8.2m (27ft) longest bottom time 70min with an average of 44min. all in tropic waters.
Not as many as I would have liked to do. I’ll try and do better in 2011.:depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom