how long will it take to recieve DM c-card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just finished up my DM course/intern. I am needing my card quick so I can sign up for my IDC (they are running a special through March 14). I know sending off for a DM card is a little different then "regular" cards. Lots of paperwork, signatures, verifications, etc. Anyway.... my question is....does it usually take longer to get a DM c-card compared to others?
Jo

scubajoh44:
Anyway.... my question is....does it usually take longer to get a DM c-card compared to others?

Yes, generally it's the longest processing time of any PADI card. Mine took about 3 months.

The good news is that you don't need the card to start the IDC, so don't stress about that.

Andy

I received mine in less than three weeks, I don't know if it made a difference but another DM's card was sent in at the same time and he paid extra to rush it. His card only came in about three days sooner than mine.

It can go fairly quickly but sometimes things just sit on a desk.

Mine only took about 4 weeks once my instructor sent it in.....but that's another story. LOL

Ok. Thanks. As long as I get my number, I can sign up for my IDC. Thanks for the info.

I got my NAUI number in about 4 days, the card was another story.

Can you call PADI and see if your number has been issued?

Congratulations, by the way!!!!

Thanks!

I'm sure I can call. I JUST sent it in though. I'll give them a while.

Jo

Back
Top Bottom