How long is it since you dived?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

last august for me, far too long. you guys don't know how good you have it. Around here diving this time of year either means a drysuit or a vacation and I have the money for neither, but i'm lookin forward to Myrtle Beach in June!

December 5th 2008...about 3 and a half months...should be able to take care of that this weekend though!

Last Night !! Cove 2, Good vis, Octo on eggs at Honey Bear. 52 min. dive only saw 1 fish. Wondering if the resident Harbor Seals have cleaned it out ???????

You saw an octo on eggs at the Honey Bear? We gotta talk ... I've been to the H.B. twice in the past 36 hours and haven't seen any octo. And once they're on eggs, they don't go anywhere. I'm usually pretty good about spotting things like that ... now I gotta know where to look ... :confused:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Last Saturday for me but I am going out late this afternoon and more this weekend. One of the benefits of living in San Diego.

You saw an octo on eggs at the Honey Bear? We gotta talk ... I've been to the H.B. twice in the past 36 hours and haven't seen any octo. And once they're on eggs, they don't go anywhere. I'm usually pretty good about spotting things like that ... now I gotta know where to look ...

East side/stern under the wedge where they usually can be seen. Looked distressed, got a lot of traffic?? There is also a rather large (for seacrest) male ling cod on eggs. He is located in the hollowed end of one of the east facing angled pilings, right above the octo den. Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Dove last week down in the keys, now was loooking at going out this Sunday and chopping a hole in the ice to get an ice dive in but, the dive shop called today and now I have to and service regs. on Sunday instead.

How I envy those of you who have nice dive sites near you and good weather to boot. I work as a nurse and have worked out a summer schedule to work 7am till Midnight on Monday and Tuesdays then 7am till 1pm on Wednesdays so I can spend Wed evening through Sunday up at Lake Okoboji working at the diveshop there so I am counting the days, gonna make up for this winter and dive everyday and then some!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom