How is Lanier lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't dove Lanier in quite some time. I would like to get up there soon and dive. I've got some new Dive Rite Primaloft undies that need to be "tested".

Jeremy

Need to get out myself. Haven't been diving since ... October...gasp...help I'm drying out....

Mike, lets go make a dive or two. I'm itching to get wet again...even if it's Lanier!

I'm usually open any Sat. or Sunday. AM is better for me. I'm still in Single LP95's BTW!

Mike, I haven't been in the water for almost a week. It's so bad I'm heading Key Largo next weekend for some wreck dives on the Spiegal and Duane! I'm up for a Lanier low vis dive almost anytime. Still want to dive the race track sometime.

Jim

Wreck diving...wish I could go!

I just got back from Florida,we went to ginnie springs,crystal river-king springs,floated down Rainbow river and hit Blue grotto before heading home. Kudos to bill at North Georgia school of diving for a great trip. And I am now officially a padi aow diver,I can go below 60 feet now without the scuba police harassing me.:no::D

Good job! Had a sinus attack so couldn't dive today. Maybe next weekend if the weather holds! Anyone up for it?

Way to go Mark congrats to you . I havn't been in Lanier since Oct, or Nov.I've been diving Lake Jocassee off Bill's heated boat (Off The Wall)water temps were 48 to 50 degrees
i will be in Key Largo in 2 weeks to get my AOW cert. And getting my NITROX Cert, this week I will have to get to Lanier and dive with you guys this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom