How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have her put on a Rosie O'Donnel mask and I guarantee no man will pay any attention to her!

Tell her to start gratefully accepting the comments, etc... and have her answer with "You know, since my sex change operation, Im just shocked at how many men are into me!!"

Should put a stop to that in a hurry.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

that's a good one!!!

Bring another cuter diver that likes the attention and has the maturity to deal with it... Most men will leave you alone if your friend is kurt and fires back, your girlfriend probably doesn't have the experience to deal with a bunch of hyenas, she needs to learn how to roar...

If the cuter girl likes the attention I'm sure the spot light will deminish from her and she can enjoy her dive...

If you cannot find a cute diver invite Paris Hilton, I'm sure she likes the attention...

30mr12h.jpg

She should enjoy the attention she's getting because there will come a day when the attention will stop, and that's a lot worse.
What do you mean by "getting hit on"
Are they propositioning her, or just looking or what?

And lastly, do you have a pic? just kidding. I know, what a pig.

Have her choose other women as a dive buddy. True, the boys outnumber us by quite a bit, but there are other women to dive with. Who needs men anyway? (I don't really mean that)

Dive Divas: just bring your own croc.

Attachments

• DivaCroc.jpg
    DivaCroc.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 136
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom