How far and how long for the international airport and demestic airport in Jakarta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I will go to Manado via Jakarta at the end of Sep.
But I want to know how long and how far from the international airport to the domestic airport?
On the other hand, I also want to know how long and how far from the Manado airport to the Bunkan Island?
Because I am afraid that these two airport is far away that I cannot miss the domestic flight.
Thanks a lot!

hk_sleepy:
Hi,
But I want to know how long and how far from the international airport to the domestic airport?
On the other hand, I also want to know how long and how far from the Manado airport to the Bunkan Island?
Because I am afraid that these two airport is far away that I cannot miss the domestic flight.
Thanks a lot!

Domestic and international terminals are next to each other in Jakarta. You can walk from one to the other

hk_sleepy:
Hi,
Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Just want you to be aware, when you do walk at the terminal, try not to make any eye contact. Wear sunglasses if you can.

Thats the weirdest think I ever heard...

The airport in Manado is about 45 minutes from the port, where you will catch a boat for a 45 minte ride to the island.

hk_sleepy:
Hi,
Thanks a lot!

Hi,
You'll usethe same airport, International airport is at Terminal II D and E, and Domestic depend on your plane may be at terminal I A, B, C and F. You can use the shuttle service, not very reliable or frequent but Taxi will refuce to drop you from termina II to terminal I. What is your flight ?
One arrive in Manado, just as a stone throw from the best world class dive site. You sure will enjoy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom