How do YOU hold your snorkle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas, that's hilarious!

Do we dare, even in the interest of equal opportunity, broach the subject of the Snorkle Keeper?

harleythedog:
I am starting the SOF = snorkel on forehead movement.

No, no, no...you have it all wrong. It's the SOG = snorkel on groin movement.

So, who will start the first SOG/NSOG thread?

Tamas:
Here you go,

And let's not forget the "TECH" snorkle

That's not the tech snorkel, that's the Nemrod snorkel - see post in the "other" thread...

catherine96821:
hey now....I am VERY PROUD of this set up! Thats the rubber thingies on my halcyon webbing...probably not kosher, but it works grat. Even makes donning and doffing a bit easier as now my harness is a little stiffer.

DSC_0165-2.jpg
[/IMG]

JB says I am a dork.

SOF? How about this SOAP crap? Or would it be SUAP (snorkel under arm pit)
I second the dork motion!

as long as we are on the subject,....next time you are at the gas station, watch how differently men and women handle the pump nozzle. Men, like...shake it off, and women sorta dribble it on the pump holder. fascinating, huh?

PARADISE HUNTER:
What's a snorkle?:wink:

PARADISE HUNTER beat me to it but I second the motion. But if I have to dive with one it is usually loaned out to one of the students or hidden in my gear somewhere between the tank and BCD.

Tamas:
And let's not forget the "TECH" snorkle

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
OMG that is funny! I can't belive I haven't swithched over to the tech snorkel. At the isolation valve is easy to reach.

FD

I would like to know how you mated those snorkels so seamlessly! (becuase I want to go to the dollar store, buy a lot of snorkels, and make some of those myself! :) )

I have to admit, I had to go to the store the other day to buy a snorkel clip. You see, my snorkel came with one. Then a friend happened. i loaned the snorkel to him and he broke the clip. I tried diving with a snorkel keeper, the rubber kind, but before I even got in the water I realized it was pullng out my hair. It quickly became my favorite octo holder and the snorkel has stayed at home. Alas, I am going snorkeling in the middle of December, and might want a snorkel. Go figure, the dive shop was out of them at the moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom