How Do You Delete Posted Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CUDA_Rick

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I have certainly made a fine mess of things. I posted a number of photos from my recent dive trip and due to some problems with the uploading process accidentally posted duplicates of some photos. I thought I figured out how to delete the duplicates, but now there are a bunch of blank images titled "No thumbnail." Can someone tell me how to get rid of these "No Thumbnail" images?

Thanks in advance.

Try this:
Click on the thumbnail and it comes up full screen with no picture. At the bottom of the page there should be an Edit photo option - click on that. At the bottom of the next page you should be able to choose to delete the photo completely.

Kim:
Try this:
Click on the thumbnail and it comes up full screen with no picture. At the bottom of the page there should be an Edit photo option - click on that. At the bottom of the next page you should be able to choose to delete the photo completely.
Yea...then it tells you You do not have permission for this action! .

So it doesn't help much :wink:

Thanks Kim, your instructions worked. For some reason I had to delete each picture twice. The first time left the "No thumbnail" icon. Then I had to delete the icon.

Looks like things are all cleaned up now and ready for some new pictures.

Thanks again.

JeffG:
Yea...then it tells you You do not have permission for this action! .

So it doesn't help much :wink:

Of course - if you try to delete someone elses photos you'd probably get that message! :D

Kim:
Of course - if you try to delete someone elses photos you'd probably get that message! :D
I got that error when trying to delete my own. I have a similar problem, double posted pics that I want to get rid of.

Jeff - I saw that. When you bring up the picture at the bottom there is both an Edit Picture and a Delete picture option. If you go through the Edit way you should get the Delete option again. When exactly do you get the permission message?
If you really can't do it yourself if you like I can try to do it for you - it's just a couple of shots right?

Kim:
Jeff - I saw that. When you bring up the picture at the bottom there is both an Edit Picture and a Delete picture option. If you go through the Edit way you should get the Delete option again. When exactly do you get the permission message?
If you really can't do it yourself if you like I can try to do it for you - it's just a couple of shots right?
I get the permission error regardless of which way I try the delete picture. If you can nuke the dups for me I would appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom