How do you attach your dive lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a UK SL4 light I take with me on all dives (daytime or backup night light), but it's too big to fit through a bicycle inner tube. I use surgical tubing tied into a loop that goes through my right shoulder D-ring so the light doesn't dangle when not in use. There's a lanyard that came with the light that I clip through a stainless carabiner that also goes on the D-ring, so if I let go of the light it just dangles. It's simple enough my wife uses the same setup.

2 backups on my helmet, one backup in a chest pouch and my primary on my right hand with an elastic goodman handle.

I use a SEASOFT flashlight pocket. They make one for the SL4 flashlight. It comes with a retractor. It has sewn belt loop for vertical position and a velcro flap for horizontal position. I purchased it from Leisurepro. It took me two trys; the first was missing the internal retractor. Oh, and it is pricey.

Seasoft Flashlite Pocket with Retractor for the UK SL4 Light

Back
Top Bottom