How do I juggle my computer, a camera, and a light with two hands ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

interesting plan in theory, but ER/Deco Doctors prefer to find your computer attached to your body as they are planning what to do with your otherwise frothing corpse. Just something to think about.

noted, that totally makes sense, but I’ll take the trade off in risk. Found when I had it on my wrist it was more dangerous as I was less attuned to it.

Reactions: Doc
Sola lights have a very useful hand mount. Your computer can be clipped to a variety of easy to view places places. Lights also can be incorporated into your GoPro rig - Suptig makes some. (Not a primary light.)

Reactions: Doc
Obviously this is just my opinion, but having been to Mermet a few times, I don't recommend trying to take a camera and light into those structures until you feel pretty competent (many more than the 0-24 dives). The spots you mention can feel tight, and if the viz is bad (which it often is), it could be more challenging than you're prepared to negotiate yet. However ... the recommendations about a head mounted camera/light would work well with out compromising buoyancy and ability to keep attention where it belongs to keep you safe. But again, just my opinion. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom