how do female drysuit divers pee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lobbolt:
I just thought of this perplexing question. I know male divers have devices that allow them to pee in their drysuits. Any female drysuit divers that can answer? Thanks
I sympathize with all you women drysuiters. As a man with a drysuit with NO relief zipper and no...ahhh...cath, I just hit the beach, tear off my suit, and head for the nearest facility...bush...tree...whatever! OK...men do have it easier! LOL

diverDano:
The guy who built my suit built one for a woman i dive with. He put a zipper in it like the old unisuits.
Un-zipping it underwater, ...now there's the problem. You generally don't start gritting your teeth until 50 minutes into the dive or so, hanging on deco in water that seems to be getting colder by the minute. The zipper isn't real useful just then! (But it might reduce the "I-gotta-pee-Dance" that you do once you get back aboard the boat...:D )

Back
Top Bottom