How did I become a "Scuba Board Veteran"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My glib self-ascribed avatar text has recently disappeared in favor of "ScubaBoard Veteran." Don't care so much as I was just about to change it. Really just more curious as to what the criteria are to become a "veteran." Number of posts? Length of time since joining?

I doubt it's the quality of my posts!

FAQ:
User titles reflect a user's participation on the forum and are visible on both post and profile pages. The requirements for user titles are the following:

0 - 24 : New Member
25 - 49: Junior Member
50 - 499: Regular Member
500 - 999: Senior Member
1,000 - 4999: ScubaBoard Veteran
5,000+: ScubaBoard Guru

User titles may also be given to members of (private) user groups.
It's in the FAQ.

It's in the FAQ.

Saw that, but was wondering more about why it changed from the "DM Candidate - at my age?" I had put in there which only dissapeared in the last few days, even though I hit +1000 posts months ago.

You cancneled your subscription as a supporting member on Sept 4th.

Your custom user title was reverted to a default ScubaBoard title (automatically by the system) once your supporting member status expired.

I hope this answers your question.

It's fixed. You just needed to go into your user control panel & reset your user title to DM Candidate after your membership expired.

You canceled your subscription as a supporting member on Sept 4th.

Thanks Howard - I'm re-upped now. How long does it take to "kick in" once I've pay-pal'd the subscription fee?

PS - I'm diving with Scubakvdm in Byonton Beach Sunday 12/9 on both the morning and afternoon trips. Any interest in joining us? We can make it a SB event!

Jeeze....and I thought it was because I am retired military.....doh!

Back
Top Bottom