How Cool ARE Springs ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Do you realize springs are detrimental to the sport of scuba diving ! Yes , yes indeed they are way cool in this divers life. . A electronic regulator sounds like crap to me so give me a hoot for the spring regulator that are working very fine . We have extension and compression springs and torsion type too , the list is long to name a few . Life is sweet for you and me with springs making a soft ride with the cars we drive . I have personal knowledge of springs and perfected the art of custom one off kind . A jewellery oven and a jig or two , having made over the top double torsion springs for propulsive devises of mine . " Peace and harmony " Rumdumb

Alrighty then.

I think we understand which one out of the seven symptoms of narcosis you’re most likely to experience.

Yes Dave , detrimental is the wrong choice of word . May I articulate that mechanisms of regulators which only having the ability with springs involved . Who can make a spring ? Rumdumb

May I articulate that mechanisms of regulators which only having the ability with springs involved .
True for the mechanical regulators we all use, but you could rig something up with electronic pressure sensors, solenoids and injectors if you really wanted to get rid of the springs.

[That should keep him busy for a while. :) ]

True for the mechanical regulators we all use, but you could rig something up with electronic pressure sensors, solenoids and injectors if you really wanted to get rid of the springs.

[That should keep him busy for a while. :) ]
now youre just putting ideas in my head -- oh dammit I'm gonna spend a day at least daydreaming about engineering this *firendly fire*

now youre just putting ideas in my head -- oh dammit I'm gonna spend a day at least daydreaming about engineering this *firendly fire*
You are welcome.

Make sure you use parts from drag racing Nitrous Oxide systems for maximum street cred.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom