How are gas prices and inflation going to affect your diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being a Dully and in the mountains is also not helping that! Are highway speed is 80 also I am sure if I was in flatter land it get better and slow it down a little.
And a 450... heavy chassis and gearing is more optimized for towing vs cruising. Our 3500 denali gets 21+ highway, 11-12 towing a 10.5k trailer, and 16 ish city.

All Winter I planned on driving 1,200 miles to Florida with all my gear to get Tech training in early May. When gas broke $5 gallon I canceled my plans and I am uncertain when I will get another chance to go.

All Winter I planned on driving 1,200 miles to Florida with all my gear to get Tech training in early May. When gas broke $5 gallon I canceled my plans and I am uncertain when I will get another chance to go.
You should change your name to “No” travel gas LOL.

I saw very few boats out in early July in Rockport, MA on a very hot day. I think the total number of boating hours - those actually running boats - has probably dropped substantially. People are out, but they tend to not travel as far.

What the hell do you drive?

People used to razz me about my Escape, saying you needed a truck for diving. Haven’t heard anything along those lines for months. I get 27 mpg even loaded down with tanks.

The price of Helium is on my mind also. I will need a lot of it for the training and diving I am looking to do.

On an unrelated note, this web site could use a good long U Boat thread, trip reviews, discussion the whole thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom