How About them thar GATORS???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice run, Great Team, Two Consecutive National Championships well deserved --Savor it well Gatorheads and assorted (sordid?) Caveheads of North Central Florida. Your starting five are all going to the NBA, and your Coach taking the money & running straight to Kentucky. Pooh-Pooh to you Netdoc . . .there goes your Florida B-ball Dynasty . . .!

(Win Nine more Basketball Championships, and an overall Ninety-Nine NCAA Sports Championships and I might be impressed). . .

Reloaded for Next Year,
UCLA

Rule number one: you are only as good as your last game. :D I kinda sorta remember UCLA's last game! Bwahahahahaha!

76-66
Humiliation in Orange and Blue!

We are the boys of old Florida
F-L-O-R-I-D-A
Where the girls are the fairest
The guys are the squarest!
At
F-L-O-R-I-D-A

GO GATORS!!!

It was a great couple of seasons. I hope the coach stays around, but he has to do what is best for him. Next year, the Gators may not be as good. So be it. When I was at UF, the games were free and they were begging students to show up and support the team. Things change, the pendulum swings. Until then,

GO GATORS!!!!

Remember Doug Dickey? The man was able to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory!

Back
Top Bottom