How about a RMO get-together at Blue Hole !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our March RMO party at BH went so well, is anyone interested in doing it again in the fall?
Sept 26-27? October? November? Weather is cooling off and the topside gawkers are leaving. :D

October is kinda busy here in ABQ the first 2 weeks due to Balloon Fiesta. Anyone wanting to go to that one day and dive at BH the next?

I'm running in the race for the cure on Sept 26, but thinking about diving on the 27. Then I'm out of town the first two weekends in October and will probably be diving in Santa Rosa on the third weekend. :)

It's almost that time of the year where finding free weekends are tough to schedule around until the first of the year.

My daughter's family & I are in ABQ Oct 3 for one night to see the balloon glow at dark then then ascent the next morning. After getting everyone up around 4am, the activities, then a six hour drive back - I doubt that I could get them to stop off in Santa Rosa for granddad to blow bubbles. I do wish one of the cafes would set up a lunch stand there weekends as that would be fun, but if we order elsewhere - they'll want to eat in.

Even for you tho, to do the balloons one morning and a round trip to SR would be a lot wouldn't it?

I am game almost any weeked for the next 3 months.

I could make it in November. I'm going to try Flaming Gorge in October.

Third weekend of October works for me!

Got OW class the weekend before and trip down to White Sands for photo shoot the last weekend of October.

We were out there this past Sunday and it was uncrowded and better viz than I've seen in awhile. :blinking:

Third weekend of October works for me!

Got OW class the weekend before and trip down to White Sands for photo shoot the last weekend of October.

We were out there this past Sunday and it was uncrowded and better viz than I've seen in awhile. :blinking:

Rats! we can't do that weekend, we will be camping 4 days in Utah (fall break for UNM). :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom