Hotel Pickup in PDC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm reposting this question as it was buried at end of another thread.

Before I go firing off emails to the list of DO's in PDC, I was wondering if anyone is aware if any of them that will pick you up at your hotel dock like they do on the Coz side? Most of the websites indicate that they leave from their own site, and I don't want to have to travel every morning.

I'll be staying at Iberostar Paraiso.

Also, has anyone dove out of Iberostar Paraiso with Dressel? They seem to be more aligned to tourista dives, and I want to get in 2 morning dives each day.

I will hazard a guess that hotel pickup is less prevalent on the Playa del Carmen side than on the Cozumel side because the water is a lot calmer over there (at Coz) in the lee of the island.

Yes, Dressel Divers is a high volume, tightly scheduled op, but they do a decent job.

The premier ops, like Tank Ha & Cyan Ha will not pick up at your dock.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

DocVikingo once bubbled...
Yes, Dressel Divers is a high volume, tightly scheduled op, but they do a decent job.

The premier ops, like Tank Ha & Cyan Ha will not pick up at your dock.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

Doc,

Are those shops owned by the same people? Is there a real differnence in service? Also, have you heard anything positive and/or negative about an op called Cavern Team?

Thanks for any info. you can provide.

Daryl

Best as I know, different owners. I find Cyan Ha a bit more personal, but no major difference in service.

Sorry, but have not heard of Cavern Team.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom