Hotel Closing List for Cozumel and Mayan Riviera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've sent an email expressing my feelings regarding Funjet's decision to cancel service in and out of Cozumel for the "Safety and Enjoyment of their customers". I actually thinks its because the All Inclusives were hit hard and it affects Funjet bottom line As I found out Funjet is actually owned by The Mark Travel Corporation. I would urge everyone to send an email or letter expressing their feelings to the PR rep listed below.

The Mark Travel Corporation
8907 N. Port Washington Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414) 228-7472
Media Inquiries:
Holly Botsford
(414) 934-1286
hbotsford@marktravel.com

Thanks!
Chris

The only time I ever used Funjet was to Vegas. On scheduled air at Labor Day. Based on this I would never use Funjet.

Funjet Screwed us out of our trip next week. insted of Cozumel we get Puerto Vallarta. not quite the same.

Thanks Natasha. It's been crazy and I am VERY SENSITIVE right now!!!!! I can't wait to make my own trip to Cozumel very soon.

Debraw:
This comment kind of feels like you made a dig at me. I completely understand how the people of Cozumel feel. I am on the front lines of trying to reschedule a dozen people or so who had trips planned to Cozumel in August. I have even been helping people who did not book with me! ANDDDDD I am running a dive shop at the same time with my busiest month EVER! I do the best I can, and I am a nice person.

Not my intent, but I can certainly understand how it could have been interpreted that way. I am pleased to see from Christi's post that things are improving rather quickly. I am sure the businesses there and the divers here are thankful that you are helping get things back to something approaching normal.

BTW: WelchTravel booked a trip for our group a few years back :wink:

Back
Top Bottom