For Sale HotDive ST2 Recreational Scuba Regulator Set $449 brand new free shipping world wide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hotdive global

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499

A BREATH OF ENVIRONMENTALLY-CONSCIOUS FRESH AIR.​

THE TOP OF THE WORLD’S STAINLESS STEEL SCUBA REGULATOR SET

Beautifully machined. Beautiful performance. And it keeps the oceans beautiful, too. As the first “Green” regulator ever designed, the S2 is made of a special grade of 316 Stainless Steel and it is 100% recyclable. The S2 offers superior corrosion resistance and does not require chrome or nickel-plating processes that create environmental concerns.

S2 STAINLESS STEEL DIVING REGULATOR SET​

Suitable for sidemount regulator up to EANx40 with white color scuba regulator to choose from too. (There are sidemount scuba regulator set and recreational scuba regulator fullest for sale)

EASY AIR BELOW. CLEAN AIR ABOVE.​

At HotDive, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the S2 has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion, and ability to be recycled. The HotDive S2 is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface while helping preserve the atmosphere above.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR​

Environmentally conscious topside natural breathing at depth

The first stage is beautifully machined from a special grade 316 Stainless Steel that is twice the strength of brass with corrosion resistance approaching Titanium. The use of Stainless Steel means we are doing our part for clean air when divers are out of the water.

visit our website for more detail, also OEM or large quantity ordering

Attachments

• ST2  OCTO  SPG SET (3).jpg
    ST2 OCTO SPG SET (3).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_05712.jpg
    IMG_05712.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0261_3.jpg
    IMG_0261_3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 77
Digging into it, seems to be made in China, Jim’s question is more important, let’s see the diagrams and service info, parts availability etc.

it looks like they have one large ambient hole (?)on the first stage.

seconds look conventional.

OP, send me a set and I’ll test it for you and review it for others here.

My money is on we hear nothing but crickets. Looks like a hit and run to me. Happy to be proven wrong.

On the 2nds, the case, dive/predive lever, and cracking knob, look very familiar (HOG, D6, DR, ...)

Personally I think we should stop giving them air time. (He says, giving them more air time)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom