Hot Water Delivery Systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a heat exchange that pumps hot water down a hose that I stick into my wetsuit every few mins. Ive tried making a spider ( diy hot water suit ) and its just a pain in the ass like all HWS. They dont fit well, very baggy and tubing is always coming apart.

We sell the Monkey Heater. This is the most popular heater with the Navy and serious commercial divers. Please note that you must know what you are doing with Hot water and it is imperitive that you have to correct equipment. You can get seriously scalded if trying to put togherther your own system. Would be glad to offer more information.

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 PM ----------

We sell the Monkey Heater. This is the most popular heater with the Navy and serious commercial divers. Please note that you must know what you are doing with Hot water and it is imperitive that you have to correct equipment. You can get seriously scalded if trying to put togherther your own system. Would be glad to offer more information.

A small unit with detachable fuel tanks, auto shut-offs and submersible water pumps; nice.

Back
Top Bottom